Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm ready!

Today is a new day.  You've heard it before right, but what did we do with what we heard.  Did we just sit there watching everything pass us by?  Only stepping in when it seemed comfortable to do so.  That's where I was.  I allowed the battle in my mind and the battle in spirit to hindered me.  Really I just allow me to hinder me, and now I see that that was CRAZY....  God has pour out so much into me.  You may not be the best at what you want to do, and you may hear some nay sayers telling you to let it go.  Or you my have twisted yourself into giving up.  Man Woman Boy Girl!!!!  It's time for you to answer the call and say I'm Ready!!!  The go after it like you have lost your mind, because then and only then will you be really happy!

I'm Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment