Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Is there really enough time?

To spend the devotional time you need to with the Lord.  To share quality time with the family.  To take care of yourself.  To go after your dreams.  To become a better you.  To fulfill God's plan for your life.  To breathe.  To eat.  To rest.  To enjoy life until you are full and overflowing with the blessings. To forgive those who have hurt you.  To love someone who is hard to love.  To be kind.  To see about someone who is sick.  To comfort a hurting soul.  To help save the lost.

Is there really enough time?  YES

The truth of the matter is that we make room in our lives for the things that are important to us.  BUT with that truth we can not try to do it all at once.  Sometimes we need to allow patience to have her perfect work in us.  What do I mean?  I am the type person that will go after what I want until I get it.  What I want could be 100s or 1000s of things, can I do a thousand things at once-- not naturally, but what I can do is be patient and accomplish these things gradually.  Everyday working toward having these goals accomplished.

So, when you began to feel overwhelmed and like you have lost control.  Take a minute to re-evaluate your life's goals and pace yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment