Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Making Things Right!

Wow, have you ever been faced with something that was a reminder of who you were, but not who you are.  Today, I faced that challenge and I felt so torn, because I felt like on one end I was being ripped apart.  On the other hand I felt myself saying I'm not going to let this happen again.  So, I became very defensive.  When I didn't need to be.  So, what am I saying.  I realized that I just needed to make things right.  I refuse to go back to the way I used to be.  I have been changed by the Blood of Jesus! 

So, if you are facing something today and you feel like man what is the deal.  Why do I want respond the way I use to.  Let go of the anger and the hurt from the past that got you to this point, and just MAKE IT RIGHT!  It may not feel good while you are doing it, but you'll feel better and be better for doing the right thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment